Fueled by passion and a desire to superpower human efforts, we launched a new way of automating, simplifying, and deepening the way retailers engage with their marketplaces. Listed by The Wall Street Journal as one of the top 50 venture-backed companies in the U.S., Adchemy is a rapidly growing Silicon Valley company backed by August Capital, Mayfield Fund, and Microsoft.
Adchemy built an e-commerce marketplace platform to help retailers syndicate, manage, and grow their marketplace programs & campaigns. Through innovating the human experience and radical technology, we delivered a solution that included 25 of the top 50 retailers in the world as customers.
Adchemy was acquired by @WalmartLabs in May 2014
UX Design Lead & Creative Direction
Visual, Interaction, Motion, & IA Design
CSS Pixel Perfection
- Customers Include 25 Out of 50 Largest Retailers in the World, i.e. Walmart, Macy's, Home Depot, Bloomingdales, Zappos, and more.
- Over $100M in Marketplace Spend Through the Adchemy Platform
- Customers Experienced On Average 250% Increase in Margin Dollars
- User Engagement:
- 2 Hours Per Day, Signed in 4x/Week
- Increased Usage Engagement WoW
- Countless Gifts from Customers Thanking Us For Making Their Lives 5x Better
- Key Success Metrics:
- Revenue / ROAS: 150% Increase on Average
- Spend: 100% Increase in Spend on Average
- Traffic: 400% Increase in Traffic on Average
- Time Savings: Tasks That Previously Took 40 Hours Now Take Less Than 20 Minutes
- Net Promoter Score: 9.3!